Wednesday 27 February 2013

Circlet Review.

Hello there! It's time for my first ever review. So here goes nothing!

Background and information about the purchase:
On Monday the 25th of February, I ordered a silver circlet from a cute little eBay shop: which can be found here. I'm going to a psy trance night in May and I needed this as part of my costume. The first thing I noticed was simply how perfect the item was. When I looked at the price, I noticed that it was £14.99 + £2.50 p&p or best offer. Intrigued, I decided to take my chance at making a "best offer." So I contacted her with an almost random offer of £7. A couple of hours later, I received an email notification that said the seller had made a counter offer of £10.50 + £2.50 p&p. Thinking this was very reasonable (after making a saving of £4.50), I accepted the offer and sent a thank you reply for being so generous. She replied stating that my order would be sent by first class post the next morning. 

Sure enough, the next morning, I received an email notification saying that my order had been sent! (Yay)!

So when the post arrived just after lunch time today (27th February), I was super happy to see a cute little box that could only contain one thing: - my circlet!

Now for the review!
I opened the box and was greeted by a tidy appearance and a nice little personal message on my receipt.

That's the content of the box - well presented with pretty blue tissue paper.  


There's my message! I'm not sure if the little message comes as standard with every receipt that's put into people's orders - but I think it's a nice idea. It's simple, but it personalises the sale a little bit more and helps to close the gap between the impersonal internet shopping experience and the personal high street-style shopping experience. It's a nice reminder that an actual person has sent this and has put the time and effort into making sure it arrives safely and promptly. 

Here comes the exciting bit - the circlet itself! 

Laid out on the pretty blue tissue paper. As you can see, it has a chain at the back so it is adjustable. I have a little head, so naturally I placed it on the smallest link. However, depending on hairstyle, other head wear such as a veil (if you're a bride) and of course, natural head size - the chain means that you can have it as big or as little as you like - which is super handy!



Now for the moment of truth - does it fit?





Yes it does! It's slightly the wrong shape for my head but that can be solved by a little bit of nipping and tucking on the jewellery itself. It's versatile enough to allow for a little bit of adjustment - again if you're wearing a complicated hairstyle or other head wear, being able to adjust the jewellery itself might come in useful. 

It's very comfortable and I think it'll top my costume off nicely! 

To conclude: I very much enjoyed my experience with this seller. She's very kind and obviously dedicated to delivering the best service to her customers. I know exactly where to go in future to make any unique, but classy jewellery purchases. 

Efficiency: 10/10 
Packaging: 10/10
Comfort: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
Service: 10/10

Thank you to unfauxgettable for allowing me to do this review and for generally being an excellent service provider! 
You should definitely check out her eBay store/ website. Her eBay store is linked above, and here is a link to her actual website: CLICK.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment